The Moment of Silence
Average Rating Rate this game Thank you for submitting your review, your feedback is always appreciated
Uncover the truth behind a mysterious disappearance!
The Moment of Silence is a classic point-and-click 3rd person adventure game set in New York City in 2044. Players step into the role of Peter Wright, an advertising executive currently heading up the Government's 'Freedom of Speech' campaign. When a heavily armed SWAT team storms his neighbor's apartment, Peter must uncover the truth behind his mysterious disappearance as he becomes drawn into the deceptive worlds of corruption and power. Fascinating, well researched visions of the near future 75 locations, designed by award-winning CG artists and more than 500 interactive screens 30 minutes of full screen video Lip synchronization using phonetic voice analysis Motion captured animation.
- Absolutely unique, highly immersive espionage thriller story
- Pre-rendered backgrounds with spectacular scenes and actions
- Multiple choice dialogues
- 35+ true-to-life 3D characters with strong biographical background to interact with
- 75 locations, designed by award-winning CG artists and more than 500 interactive screens
Download size: 2700 MB
Most Recent Reviews Rate this game
Average Rating: ( Ratings)