Monument Builders: Golden Gate Bridge
Average Rating Rate this game Thank you for submitting your review, your feedback is always appreciated
Participate in the construction of the most famous monument in San Francisco.
In order to manage this huge worksite, you have to produce different resources and call upon a large number of workers. Help Joe Bentman, who has the great responsibility of managing this project by bringing together the resources required for the construction of the most popular bridge in America, the Golden Gate Bridge! There are a host of challenges to face, with the Golden Gate strait being renowned for its great natural constraints: dangerous currents, violent winds and sea mists laden with corrosive salt. All of this represents major obstacles to the construction of the great structure. The inauguration is planned for May 27, 1937...merely more than just four years after the start of the build!
- Show ingenuity in order to build the Golden Gate Bridge in time!
- Learn a great number of authentic stories about the legendary bridge.
- Find the clues hidden in the scenery.
- Make this building project an exceptional event for the press and the population.
- 50 varied and challenging game levels!
Download size: 160 MB
Most Recent Reviews Rate this game
Average Rating: ( Ratings)